Gold Shield Services Home Inspection
Gold Shield Home Inspection services offer real estate buyers peace of mind when it comes to purchasing a new or existing home. When marketing your home, it makes perfect sense to purchase a Listing Inspection.
A Listing Inspection Increases the Home’s Marketability
- A buyer will likely have more confidence in making an offer on a home if it has been pre-inspected.
- It may relieve a prospective buyer’s concerns and suspicions.
- Pre-inspected homes sell faster than un-inspected homes.
An Inspection Allows Sellers to Make Repairs so that…
- Defects don’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later. On average, buyers negotiate 2 1/2 times the actual cost for any necessary repair discovered in a buyer inspection.
- It provides the seller time to conduct repairs or find reasonably priced contractors.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert the seller of items of immediate personal concern, such as carbon monoxide.
A Listing Inspection Reduces the Seller’s Liability by…
- Adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting the seller to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.